If audio is impacted while playing the game, please check the following:
- There is a known issue with headsets plugged into the controller. Ensure your headset is plugged directly into the PC.
- Playing the game with a sample rate of 44.1 kHz. We recommend changing the sample rate to 48 kHz.
- Open the Sound Settings window and select Sound Control Panel
- In the new window, select the current audio device
- Select Properties
- In the new window, open the Advanced tab
- Select “16 bit, 48000 Hz (DVD Quality)” in the drop-down menu
- Select Apply to finish, close the windows, and enjoy the game!