Before you play Gears Tactics please check to review the game’s requirements. You need to have the latest Windows version as well as the latest graphics and sound drivers installed on your computer.
Ensure your Windows is up to date
- Go to Start, enter About your PC, and then select About your PC
- Look for Edition to confirm Windows 10
- Look for Version under Windows specification to confirm November 2019 (version 1909)
If you are not running Windows 10 version 1903, you will need to update before you’ll be able to download the game. This can be done by going to the Windows Update: FAQ.
For more details on how to find out if a game will work on your Windows device, visit Xbox Support.
Update Graphics Card Drivers
Download and install the latest drivers for your graphics card:
- NVIDIA: Latest drivers
- AMD: Latest drivers
Update Audio Driver
- Go to Start
- Enter Device Manager, and select Device Manager
- Select the arrow next to Sound, video and game controllers to expand it
- Right-click (or press and hold) your sound card, then select Properties
- Select the Driver tab, and then select Update Driver